By setting up your contact forms and other conversion points in Mautic you can easily manage all submissions and track the visitors who are engaging with your content.
To get started:
- Go to Components > Forms in the left hand menu, and click ‘New’ in the screen that appears.
- Click ‘New Standalone Form’.
- On the next screen you can configure your form, start by giving it a name and selecting a submit action.
- In the ‘Fields’ tab add the data fields you want to capture in your form.
- Click the Edit icon to configure each field. You can edit every element of the form including labels, field mapping, validation, styling (using CSS attributes), and even progressive profiling.
- You can also configure the submit button at this stage using the Edit icon.
- Finally in the Actions tab you can automate actions that happen when a form is submitting, for example; add the contact to a specific segment, add them to a campaign, send an internal notification, and much more.
- Make sure Published is set to Yes and click Save & Close.
Repeat this process for every conversion point you want to create on your website.