Much of the power of marketing automation is tracking the data that is most relevant to your business. This is where Custom Fields come in.
To add your own data fields to Contact or Company records in ContactSurge:
- Go to Settings > Custom Fields.
- On this page you will see all of the fields that exist by default for both Contacts and Companies. Click ‘New’ on the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in the Label, Object and Data Type fields.
- Alias, Group, Default Value are optional.
- Click ‘Save & Close’ and this field will now be visible on the Contact/Company record and be available for use in forms.